As a graduated informatics engineer and an informatic enthusiastic I created various applications professionally as well as by self-interest.
I created or contributed to projects by myself in response of a functionality I found missing in my daily life. Such as Qgis’ plugin ClipMultipleLayers in order to clip a selection of map’s layers with a canvas as model. Most of my personal projects can be found in my GitHub repo.
Professionally, I created applications to improve automation and efficiency while keeping a simple interface. I always keep in mind informatics should serve users not the opposite way! That also includes fast and responsive interfaces. The copyrights of those projects are own by the client, thus I cannot published them freely. If those projects will be public someday, they will probably be published on the contribution platform I use: Gitlab.
During my professional experience I have been able to develop various solutions from scratch:
- An aggregator for various security scanners. With a customisable interface and multi-level users. Plus OpenID for user login.
- A security scanner for online recon for Trusted Infrastructure. This scanner aims to evaluate the exposition on the Internet of a specified client.
Along the years, I also developed various projects in response to daily life problems I came across. Here few examples:
- Qgisplugin-ClipMultipleLayers: a plugin to automate the clipping of layers in the maps creation software Qgis ;
- oosnativecallrecordingenabler: a module allowing to re-enable the call recording functionality on OxygenOs ;
- Windows-Save-LoginScreen: saving the background images of windows login can be done with an application in the Microsoft store, but the code is not opensourced, thus I created an opensource powershell script performing this.
I learned various programming languages all along my education, professional career and self-developments. Here is a list of the ones I am the most confident in:
|Angular (JS, 2>10)||7/10|
* : Not a programming language
I look forward to using my skills to carry out your missions. Contact me to discuss your project: email@example.com.